SUMMER 2017 DATES
We are excited to invite campers to join us for five days of camp within each of the following weeks of Summer 2017!
WEEK 1 – July 10 to July 14
WEEK 2 – July 17 to July 21
WEEK 3 – July 24 to July 28
WEEK 4 – July 31 to August 4
Power Camp is designed to create an amazing day camp experience and atmosphere for elementary and middle school students. If your child has aged out of the Power Camp age they may want to apply for our internship program.
- Rising 1st grade through 8th grade
We aim to make Power Camp an affordable day camp while upholding an incredible camp experience that we would want our kids to attend! Prices vary per age group because of the special activities that come with age.
- Rising 1st through 4th graders – $160 per week*
- Rising 5th through 6th graders – $170 per week*
- Rising 7th through 8th graders – $180 per week*
*Specialty camps and Extended Care are an additional fee added to this base price.
- You will receive an automatic all 4 week Camper discount if you register a Camper for all 4 weeks of Camp. Multiple camper discounts still apply.
- If registering multiple Campers you will also receive an automatic multiple camper discount and save 5% on each registered Camper.
- If registering a Camper for multiple weeks you will receive an automatic multiple week discount and save 5% on each registered Camper.
- Each discount will be combined! This means every camper registered even for multiple weeks will receive additional combined discounts.
- Camp Start & End Times 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Morning Extended Care 7:30 am to 8:00 am (Additional $25)
- Afternoon Extended Care 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm (Additional $25)
When you drop your Camper off in the morning please follow the flags and use the round-about located to the right of the church. Every day Campers may arrive and check in to camp between 8:15 am and 8:30 am. Our morning session will begin around 8:45 am so make sure your Camper is on time!
When you pick your Camper up in the afternoon please go to the left of the church, park in the parking lot and join us in the gym to pick up your child. Camp pick up time is 4:00 pm. If you arrive after 4:15 you may find your camper has been added to our Afternoon Extended Care Program.
For earlier drop off and pick up times we offer an extended care morning and afternoon program. Each time frame will be an additional $25. This option is available at check-out when registering your Camper.
At Power Camp we encourage our campers to wear shorts, t-shirts and athletic shoes! Also, we want everyone to be ready to spend several hours out in the sun so please wear sunscreen before camp and bring a water bottle. Lunches are provided at camp but if you'd prefer to a pack a lunch please feel free!
BRING TO CAMP
- Pack a healthy Lunch or hot lunches are provided to each camper. Weekly menus are emailed out.
- Water bottle
WHAT TO WEAR
WHAT TO BRING
This year we are excited to introduce weekly themes to Power Camp! These themes will be overarching and let us integrate some fresh new activities and games into camp! Wacky Wednesday will also coordinate with these themes each week!
- WEEK 1 - American Ninja Warrior Week
- WEEK 2 - Disney Week
- WEEK 3 - Superhero Week
- WEEK 4 - Video game Week
Power Camp is located at Myrtle Grove Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, North Carolina. Attached to the church is Myrtle Grove Christian School and Coastal Christian High School where we utilize classrooms, gyms and fields for recreational use.
Myrtle Grove Presbyterian Church
800 Piner Road
Wilmington, North Carolina